In this article I outline the steps to create an amazing Avocado Hair Mask for curly hair that’s a great protein treatment for your curly, natural hair. Avocados and bananas are great natural sources of protein. To make the mask follow the recipe instructions below.
Avocado Hair Mask Ingredients:
1 Small Banana
3 Tablespoons of Avocado Oil
Avocado Hair Mask Instructions:
Put all the following into a blender..
• Cut and peel the avocado in half and put both halves
• Then add water
• Peel and add whole banana
• Finally add the avocado oil
• Blend all the ingredients
• Strain the mixture before applying avocado mask to your hair in sections
• Optional: once mask is applied you can spray your scalp with apple cider vinegar to clarify
• Rinse mask out in the shower then wash and conditioner
Once you’ve got this basic recipe down consider experimenting by adding other natural oils (Jojoba oil, Coconut oil, Olive oil etc.) or ingredients (Honey, Egg yolk, etc.) until you get the perfect mixture for you.
Store your mask in the fridge if you don’t use it all at once though be forewarned, bananas and avocados spoil quickly so better to use this mask mixture completely and make to order for future uses.