Have you heard of the Inversion Method? It’s a technique involving placing your head upside down in order to stimulate your scalp and get rapid growth. With the Inversion Method you can achieve one inch (2.54 cm) of hair growth within one week! Normally hair grows on average around half a inch each month. When you are inverting, the blood flows to the head, which increases the circulation that promotes hair growth.
Warm oil in a bowl of warm water. It is recommended to use olive oil, but I preferred almond oil.
Section hair and apply the oil onto your scalp. I massaged every section for about two minutes before moving on to the actual inverting.
There are a lot of different ways to do the Inversion Method. I decided not to take a very big angle, so I sat on a chair and bended my head toward my feet holding my toes. I stayed in this position for four minutes. Afterwards, I came up very slowly.
I repeated these three steps for seven days before going to bed. I started out with straight hair and rinsed my hair every morning, then co-washed after day four.
In the end, my hair almost grew 2 centimeters (almost one inch). Since I am a Yogi and my body is used to being in a inverted position often, I did not expect that much hair growth in a week.
With The Inversion Method you can achieve one inch (2.54 cm) of hair growth within one week!
Would I Do This Again?
Probably not. It was quite exhausting to do this every day and by the fifth day, I already got an headache after inverting for one minute. In addition, I do not like to use oil on my scalp or hair as often as this.
A Few Tips Before Trying The Inversion Method
• If you’re new to inverted positions, make sure not to do a severe angle. Don’t lie on the bed and bend your head over the edge. It is better to start sitting on a chair or bending over the sink.
• Avoid this method during menstruation and pregnancy. Also do not do this is you have a hernia, other injuries, low or high blood pressure or any other heart condition. If you have any concern or doubt, always check with your doctor first.
• After the inversion, make sure to come up slowly.
• If you’re not a big fan of oil, you can leave it out. Just make sure you do the scalp massages before inverting.
• Only do the inversion method once a month. Your body will get used to being inverted if you do it too often and you’ll run the risk of getting headaches or migraines.
• Consistency is important. If you forget a day, just keep going on. If you forget a couple of days, don’t try to make up for it. Just wait a few weeks and start up again.
If you’ve tried the Inversion Method, tell us about your experience in the comment section :)